Inside Sales Representative at Waters
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support the succesfull growth of our Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry instruments business and the field based sales people in the Benelux. This is a permanent office-based position, located in Zellik.
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, don’t hestitate to apply for this position.
- Engage in social media to indentify and qualify new contacts and potential leads;
- Develop leads and opportunities through phone contacts;
- Qualify all generated leads through phone contacts;
- Contact selected customers to share relevant insights and to promote our Waters portfolio towards customers for their benefit and success;
- Proactively use and document activities in the CRM tool;
- Create and follow-up quotations in CRM during the sales process;
- Actively engage in tender projects together with the sales-team;
- Share the day to day office related responsibilities with the other members of the in-house team.
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor or master degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent in experience;
- strong communication skills; and is extravert, social, easy in connecting, creative, persistent, persuasive and convincing;
- proven to be a good team player;
- strong language skills: fluent in local languages Dutch, French and good level of English (both verbal and written).
The successful candidate demonstrates:
- potential for selling skills;
- to be well organized and good in planning;
- good administration and IT skills to use our business systems.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.