Abbott Informatics (AI) provides leading Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) solutions that have served customers around the world for more than 30 years. The companyís STARLIMS solutions help improve the reliability of laboratory sampling processes, manage complex testing workflows and analytical methods, support compliance with global regulatory requirements and industry standards, and provide comprehensive reporting, monitoring and analysis capabilities. With 12 support centers throughout the world, AI solutions are used in labs across multiple industries and disciplines including life sciences, food & beverage, agriculture, manufacturing, petrochemical refineries and oil & gas, chemical, public health, forensics and environmental.
Abbott Informaticsí unparalleled investment in quality means that our current and prospective customers can rest assured that quality is our guiding principle. Abbott Informatics is ISO 9001:2015 accredited - the scope of our certification is the design, manufacture, distribution, installation and servicing of Laboratory Information Management Systems software for various industries. We are also ISO 13485:2016 accredited and GSA Schedule 70-certified for forensics and public health industries. Abbott Informatics is also a member of the Allotrope Foundation, American Society for Quality and International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Our LIMS expertly handles complex processes, supports regulatory compliance, and promotes collaboration among labs around the world. STARLIMS SDMS
- Easily pull structured and unstructured data from various scientific documents and laboratory instruments so you can access data quickly and easily. STARLIMS ELN
- Eliminate paper notebooks in a controlled way that increases efficiency, reduces error rates, and promotes regulatory compliance. Advanced Analytics
- View and analyze real-time lab data through intuitive graphs and tables to confidently make decisions that support a labís success. STARLIMS Mobile
- Use smartphones or tablets to track inventory, manage user access, review KPIs, and more without being in the office. STARLIMS Cloud
- Deploy your LIMS in a secure environment without the costs of having to maintain infrastructure internally.