LabWare is a global LIMS and ELN company, supplying a wide range of industries such as pharmaceutical, environmental, food and beverage, bioanalysis, clinical, forensic, chemical, and contract analysis. Our award winning LabWare products offer an extensive range of easy-to-use features, functions and modules “out of the box” that seamlessly extend the application’s flexibility to address the needs of specific market segments.
Our Enterprise Laboratory Platform combines LabWare LIMS and LabWare ELN, a comprehensive and fully integrated Electronic Laboratory Notebook application, which enables companies to optimize compliance, improve quality, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With offices across the world LabWare`s solutions are used in labs across multiple industries and disciplines including life sciences, food & beverage, agriculture, manufacturing, petrochemical refineries and oil & gas, chemical, public health, forensics and environmental.
- For over 30 years, LabWare LIMS has been the industry`s most technically advanced Laboratory Information Management System. LabWare ELN
- LabWare ELN is an experiment and workflow driven software application designed to give laboratory scientists the ultimate platform to capture data. LabWare Mobile
- Use smartphones or tablets to track inventory, manage user access, review KPI`s, LabWare Mobile supports both iOS and Android OS devices LabWare Cloud
- Fully Validated SaaS LIMS ensures compliance, accurate results, and efficient throughput. LabWare Portable Disease Surve
- The LabWare Portable Disease Surveillance Lab Kit is used to fight COVID-19 by eliminating the paperwork at sample collection
- Laboratory Information Management System Eln
- Electronic Laboratory Notebook LabWare Mobile
- Connect to your lab data from virtually anywhere Cloud Services
- Deploy your LIMS in a secure enviroment without the need to support internal infrastructure Customer Success Management
- Managing and optimizing your solution to ensure it continues to meet your rapidly evolving needs Comprehensive Guide to LIMS
- Comprehensive 39-page guide is the top resource available on the critical role of Laboratory Information Management Systems in modern labs.