NBS Scientific is a distribution company with over 10 years of experience and strong familiarity of the life science research market. We supply high-quality products to help improve sample collection, sample storage, sample tracking, lab automation, liquid handling, media preparation and in vitro digestion processes in the lab. In addition, we provide calibration services according to ISO 17025 (RvA accreditation K147) as well as technical services.
We love working directly with our customers to provide solutions to everyday challenges – saving them time and money, or more importantly, improving their processes and their results. By taking the time to thoroughly evaluate our customers’ specific applications, budgets, and goals, we have become a respected and valued partner in the life science marketplace. We often work with our trusted manufacturers to develop new products that aren’t currently available on the market or recommend modifications to existing products based on suggestions from our customers.
NBS Scientific exists out of a network of distribution companies that are located in Europe and the USA. All the companies work closely together, sharing market knowledge and helping customers by supplying a portfolio of products and services on a global scale.
- Micronic has been more than 30 years dedicated to the development and production of innovative sample storage systems and accessories. Due to the eno Triskelion
- Triskelion - a TNO company - is an innovative contract research organization that provides services in the area of food and pharma Ritter
- The company has 40 years experience in designing and producing high quality plastic products. Ritter is certified following the standards of ISO 9001 Vitl
- Vitl products was established in 2006 by the medical, diagnostic and analytical device design and manufacturing company Integrated Technologies Ltd. A Capp
- Capp is a Danish company that produces quality liquid handling instruments. The organization is certified according to the standards of ISO9001. GenTegra
- GenTegra is an American company that provides a comprehensive range of stabilization products for the storage of RNA and DNA at room temperature. HTI Bio-X
- HTI bio-X, a German engineering company that specializes in superior solutions in the field of automation. Integra
- Integra, based in Zizers, Switzerland and in Hudson, New Hampshire, is a leading supplier of high quality laboratory products for liquid handling, med Brand
- The German brand Brand is known for its quality liquid handling and life science products.