Skalar is a Dutch company, established in 1965 as a producer of analyzers for the laboratory and process industry. It has since grown into a multinational organization with its own subsidiaries in most European countries, North America, India and with over eighty representatives throughout the world.
Continuous Flow Analyzers, BluVision Discrete Analyzer, Formacs/Primacs TOC/TN Analyzers, for solids/liquids. Robotic Analyzers for automation of BOD, COD, pH, EC, Particle size distribution analysis in soil, drinking water analyses, sample pipetting etc
Our organization is daily focused on servicing and providing the best application support to existing and potential users. Skalar analyzers are reliably servicing small and large routine laboratories, annually handling sample numbers of a few hundred up to hundreds of thousands.
With over thirty years of experience in automating wet chemistry analysis procedures, the Skalar ISO 9001 certified organization has built up a wealth of knowledge and has generated a vast library of information and techniques which support well proven applications. This knowledge, in the form of application notes, methodology books, technical brochures, etc., is widely made available. In recent years Skalarís own continuing research and development has added many new innovative analyzers to its product range. The new and existing range of Skalar analyzers have proven to be the most reliable and economical choice in todayís modern routine labor
- Continuous Flow Analyzer - Wet chemistry analyzer SP2000 robot analyzers
- Turnkey or custom-made automation solutions, BOD, COD, test kits, EC, etc SP2000 robot analyzers
- Turnkey or custom-made automation solutions, BOD, COD, test kits, EC, etc Primacs series
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Total Carbon (TC) analyzer - solid samples Primacs series
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Total Carbon (TC) analyzer - solid samples Formacs series
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Total Nitrogen analyzers - liquids BluVision
- Discrete Analyzer - Automation of basic colorimetric parameters
Automation, Manufacturer, Robot,