FRITSCH is one of the internationally leading manufacturers of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing.
Here a short view of the FRITSCH instrument ranges:
- Mills for crushing, micro-milling, mixing, homogenising of hard-brittle, fibrous, elastic and or soft materials dry or in suspension
- Instruments for particle sizing according to static laser scattering, dynamic image analysis and sieving
- Laboratory Instruments for representative dividing of dry and wet samples, controlled sample feeding, ultrasonic cleaning
Laboratories worldwide count on our quality and experience – for the fast industrial application as well as for the especially accurate research technology applications in the industry- and research laboratories.
- vibratory micro mill, jaw crusher, mortar grinder, planetary ball mills, vibrating cup mill, disk mill, variable speed rotor, cutting mills, mini mill Particle size anaysis
- vibratory sieve shaker, test sieves, analytical sieve shakers, analytical sieves, particle sizers, dry- and wet-measurement, shape analysis Particle analysis
- sieving, sieve analysis, laser-diffraction, particle size measurement, static light scattering, Dynamic Image Analysis, shape analyis Grinders
- mills, wet grinding mills, cryogenic size reduction, ball mills, planetary ball mills Cutting mills
- cutting mill, universal cutting mill, power cutting mill