Inside Sales Representative at Waters
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support the successful growth of our Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry instruments business and the field-based Sales people in the Benelux. This is a permanent office-based position, located in Zellik [Brussels].
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, don’t hesitate to apply for this position.
- Engage in social media to identify and qualify new contacts and potential leads;
- Develop leads and opportunities through phone contacts;
- Qualify all generated leads through phone contacts;
- Contact selected customers to share relevant insights and to promote our Waters portfolio towards customers for their benefit and success;
- Proactively use and document activities in the CRM tool;
- Create and follow-up quotations in CRM during the sales process;
- Actively engage in tender projects together with the sales-team;
- Share the day to day office related responsibilities with the other members of the in-house team.
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor or master degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent in experience;
- strong communication skills; and is extravert, social, easy in connecting, creative, persistent, persuasive and convincing;
- proven to be a good team player;
- strong language skills: fluent in local languages Dutch, French and good level of English (both verbal and written).
The successful candidate demonstrates:
- potential for developing selling skills;
- to be well organized and good in planning;
- good administration and IT skills to use our business systems.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.