Account Manager cloud services
32-40 hours/week (Groningen, the Netherlands)
To expand our sales team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Account Manager cloud services. The ideal candidate has a strong affinity with life science research. Possibly, you are working or have worked in a research laboratory, but at least you have a good understanding of how research in laboratories is carried out. You have a commercial attitude and you feel comfortable presenting yourself in webinars as well as one-on-one meetings with customers. You are eager to learn and motivated to introduce our state-of-the-art electronic lab notebook and sample management software applications to others.
As our Account Manager cloud services, you will be responsible to help our (potential) clients how they can make their work in the lab more efficient with our software products. You will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively and support our reseller network. For our incoming leads, you will organize and give online demonstrations of our software and advise our clients about the most optimal software configuration for their lab. For our existing clients, you will be responsible for managing license renewal, signaling cross- and upselling opportunities and monitoring customer satisfaction. In addition, you are responsible for making quotes and process all information in our ERP and CRM systems and assist our account managers in tender and bid processes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field, Master’s degree is a plus
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Experience in working with CRM software is a plus
- Able to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Capable of managing your work independently
- Target oriented
- Available between 32-40 hours a week
- Commercial attitude and excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing, any other European language is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch both orally and in writing
- An encouraging, dynamic and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to gain experience in international business
- Room to learn and to develop yourself
- Join a growing company with a multi-disciplinary team
- A good salary and additional benefits (bonus)
If this profile fits your personality and you are looking to making a new step in your career, we invite you to apply for our position as Account Manager cloud services. If you need any more information, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail or pick up the phone. If you already know what you want, send the resume or your LinkedIn profile + motivation to Human Resources.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated. Proposals made by recruiting agencies will not be taken into consideration.