Waters is looking for a Customer Service Specialist
Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to support the successful growth of our Belgian Service Group.
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, don’t hesitate to apply for this position.
- Delivering high quality and efficient services and support to our customer including installation, performance maintenance, repair and qualification of our portfolio of products in a blue-chip multi-sector environment, both face to face and remotely;
- Planning and delivering New Product Implementation, Scheduled Performance Maintenance, Qualification, System Relocations and Technology/Software Upgrades in conjunction with our other customer specialists;
- When on customer site through correct diagnostics or observation ensure compliance to relevant legislation surrounding the product and its use;
- Providing training and guidance to customer to ensure they maintain compliance and enable smooth safe operation of Waters equipment in their laboratories;
- Maintaining customer relationship and liaising as appropriate with the relevant sales account manager for the customer, ensuring key focus on the customer and their needs are met;
- Effectively handling customer calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business;
- Adhering to Waters and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee;
- Working effectively across the matrix structure of the business and within the Regional Service Team;
- Any other additional tasks consummate with the level and scope of the role as deemed by management of Waters.
- You hold an Engineering degree in relevant subject matters;
- Successful experience in LC or MS;
- An understanding of GMP/GLP requirements;
- Highly passionate individual with charisma, perseverance and determination, enjoys personal interaction and relationship building with key customers;
- Customer focussed with very good listening skills;
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical issues;
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive sense of humour and is able to contributing as part of an integrated sales/service organisation;
- Good priority setting and organisational skills;
- An approach to problem solving;
- An ability to identify and lead a customer enquiry established whilst on site through to the sales team;
- Keen mind on continuous development of product/software knowledge;
- Proficient English, Dutch and French Language Skills.