Analysette 28 ImageSizer
Fast analysis of particle shape and size
The Fritsch analysette 28 ImageSizer for dry and wet measurement is the ideal Particle Sizer for all applications that require accurate and reproducible measuring results for both particle shape and size. The optical process of Dynamic Image Analysis provides results for a wide measuring range, delivers multiple shape parameters and evaluation possibilities for particle size. The measuring time depending on the sample quantity, is under 5 minutes. And the result is available immediately.
Your advantage: Great flexibility for different measurement tasks for particle sizes of 20 µm – 20 mm in quality control, research and laboratory – and is a very easy and cost-effective alternative to sieving.
Easy wet measurement of suspensions and emulsions The Analysette 28 ImageSizer is in combination with the corresponding wet dispersion unit ideal for measurement of particle shape and size of suspensions and emulsions. Wet dispersion is particularly suitable for fine particles, poorly flowing, fine-agglomerating or sticky materials, which do not react in water or other liquids.
- Extra wide measuring range of 20 μm – 2.8 mm
- Strong, freely adjustable ultrasonic power for deagglomeration
- Extremely quiet dispersion with strong pumping power
- Benzine, alcohol and many organic solvents can also be used as suspension liquid
as a standard feature
- Automatic rinsing cycle
- No dead space in measuring and rinsing circulation system
- Fast and consistent cleaning
Efficient dry measurement of powders and bulk solids The Analysette 28 ImageSizer is the ideal Particle Sizer for fast analysis of particle shape and size of dry, free-flowing materials. Via the optical analysis of the particle shape and particle size, you can identify damaged particles, contaminates, agglomerates or oversized and undersized particles accurately and fast and view them completely uncomplicated in single images.
- Extra wide measuring range of 20 μm – 20 mm, individually adjustable
- 3 telecentric lenses are available
- Up to 75 images per second
- Agglomerates are preserved
- Practical Clean Design of the measuring chamber
- Optimal number of particles due to automatic adjustment of the feeder
- Easy handling
State-of-the-art, simple and fast evaluation via Fritsch cloud and Gallery
The evaluation of the measuring results is uniquely simple with the Analysette 28 ImageSizer. The evaluation software ISS displays each recorded particle clearly as a data point in the immediately available Fritsch cloud as well as in the Fritsch gallery. You freely choose which statement is of interest to you: for example the Sphericity in regards to the Minimum Feret Diameter, the aspect ratio, applied on the porosity, or the convexity as a function of the particle Cross Section. Or display the particle size distribution as a cumulative curve, as a bar chart or in a table form.